1. Hop into history – If you love stories from the past and historical sites, then Fiskars village is the destination for you! Visit Fiskars museum or try the Heritage Walk AR tour.
2. Wonderful winterscape – The village is covered with snow! Enjoy the fantastic views from a vantage point or strolling through the village.
(Picture by: Multifoto)
3. Get creative – Early spring awakes the creativeness, why not try glass blowing or forging? Or attend the free craft workshop at Fiskars shop during week 8.
4. Let art inspire you – Visit “The last form of a girl is a granny” -exhibition at Onoma shop and the winter exhibition at KWUM ceramic museum
(Picture from KWUM)
5. Sustainable shopping – Fiskars Village has over 30 shops and workshops with handmade, sustainable and lasting products. How about getting all the birthday presents or even Christmas gifts in time this year?
6. Eat slow drink local – as we say here at Fiskars Village. The best way to do that is to enjoy the tasting menu at Fiskars Wärdshus including local and organic food and locally produces beverages.
7. Life is short – eat dessert first, right? The best cinnamon buns in the country are baked and eaten at Café Antique. Café bar Pesula has vegan treats and locally roasted coffee.
8. Happy hiking – why not pack the food with you and hike to Rissla river and have a picnic by a campfire at the lean-to? Sounds like a perfect winter day!
You share – we share!
Use #fiskarsvillage and we’ll share your experience with our audience!