Winter vacation in Fiskars Village
mon 20.2. – sun 26.2.2023
Welcome to enjoy the winter at Fiskars Village. Here are some tips for a wintry mini vacation:
Restaurants and cafes
- Restaurant Copper smithy has delicious lunch and an all day bistro menu on Tue-Fri 11am to 4pm and sat 12 noon to 7 pm.
- Cafe Bar Pesula has lovely toasts and warm and cold drinks as well as lunch every day of the week. Open Mon-Thu noon-4pm, Fri noon to midnight, Sat noon to 10pm and Sun noon to 6pm.
- Cafe Antique is open Wed-Sun 11am to 4pm and serves hot lunch soup and home baked cinnamon buns.
Candy workshop at Fiskars museum.
- Fiskarsin museum candy factory is held 22.-24.2. 11am to 2pm. You’ll get to make your own candy and learn about the history of sweet treats at the same time. 5€ material fee.
- Glass studio Bianco Blu is open and you can book a visit to come and learn how to blow glass. No prior experience needed. Book in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org, puh. 045 139 0020
- Rissla forest trail, is a 4km long trail leading form the village to Rissla dam and lean-to.
- Påminne ski center is situated just 7km from Fiskars village. The slopes are suitable for beginners as well as pros. http://paminne.com/
Also check out these:
Shops and workshops
Old Knife factory (the Brewery, Distillery and Winery)