Winter vacation in Fiskars Village
mon 19.2. – sun 25.2.2024
Welcome to enjoy the winter at Fiskars Village. Here are some tips for a wintry mini vacation:
- The Torby offers a good nights sleep in comfortable and stylish room at the old Cultery Mill in Fiskars Village. Book a room for your winter vacation.
Restaurants and cafes
- Restaurant Copper smithy has delicious lunch and a la cart menu, and in February you can enjoy blinis with tasty toppings.
- Cafe Antique is open Wed-Sun 11am to 4pm and serves hot lunch soup and home baked cinnamon buns.
Candy workshop at Fiskars museum.
- Fiskarsin museum candy factory is held 21.-23.2. 11am to 2pm. You’ll get to make your own candy and learn about the history of sweet treats at the same time. 5€ material fee.
- Glass studio Bianco Blu is open and you can book a visit to come and learn how to blow glass. No prior experience needed. Book in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org, puh. 045 139 0020.
- Desico candle factory has open doors on 24 Feb 10-17. Factory tours and spiral candle workshop.
- Fiskars wellness house has a pop-up day on 17 Feb with hop on massages and treatments.
- Rissla forest trail, is a 4km long trail leading form the village to Rissla dam and lean-to.
- Påminne ski center is situated just 7km from Fiskars village. The slopes are suitable for beginners as well as pros. http://paminne.com/
Also check out these:
Shops and workshops