Start of the trail: Långdalintie, 10470 Fiskars (see map)
Parking at Fiskars market: Fiskarsin tori, Peltorivi 1, 10470 FISKARS
When exploring Rissla forest trail
- walk along the marked pathways. To help preserving the nature, please used marked routes.
- allow dogs to roam unleashed
- pitch tents or make camp
- light fires except in designated places ATTENTION! check possible fire warnings in advance
- remove or damage trees and shrubs
- catch, harm or disturb animals
- mountain bike (the path goes through nature preservation area)
- use motor transport
Visitors walk the trail at their own risk. Rissla dam presents life-threatening risk of falling, so please use the detour! Do not climb the dam. Cliffs, rocks and tree roots along the path are slippery when wet.
TAKE CARE OF THE NATURE:
We advice visitors to protect Rissla’s valuable nature by following these rules and enjoy the nature without littering. Be sure to take