Christmas in the village
26 November until 6 January 2023.
Christmas in Fiskars Village is filled with an warm and cozy atmosphere and lots to see and do. Here you can enjoy traditional Christmas food and beverages, shop presents and enjoy the slow and cozy Christmas spirit.
Sat & Sun 26-27 Nov
- Christmas fair in the Old Copper Smithy Sat and Sun at 11am to 4pm.
- Sat 26 Nov is the opening day for Fiskars museums Christmas at Hammarbacken. You’ll get to know how they celebrates Christmas back in the days in the ironworks village in the museums Christmas exhibition. At the workshops you can beak ginger bread and write Christmas cards with ink, the old traditional way. Free entrance to Fiskars Museum during the opening weekend. More information here.
- Tour and tasting at Veitsitehdas at 4 pm. In the former Knife factory (Veitsitehdas) you’ll find Fiskars brewery, Ägräs Distillery and Noita winery. Come join us on a tour and tasting and learn all about artisan beverage production. Ticket 35 €/person. Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat & Sun 3-4 Dec
- On Saturday open doors Storage Sale at Nikari (address: Peltorivi 13)
- Gallery Sirius Christmas Sale at noon-5pm
We’ll update more information during November.